6.14.2010

Pleasure Doing Business

Want to look sexy but still be able to eat a grilled cheese late-night at Georgetown café? Avoid that unsightly fupa and get a Pleasure Doing Business skirt. Everyone hates it when they wear a sexy outfit, only to become a drunken slob with late night eating and then have bloating in all the wrong places (especially if you’re going to meet that stud afterwards). After deciding that I would indulge in foie gras French toast at Norma’s in Le Park Meridian but still wanting to look phenomenal when visiting girlfriends in New York City this past weekend, my friend Lal introduced me to something that I will forever swear by; A bandage skirt in black, thick in fabric, that sucks you in like a pair of Spanx but doesn’t make you feel like a Nana. Immediately after putting her black one on, I went from Queen Latifah to Queen Noor of Jordan in the mid section (and sucked in my fupa after eating more sushi than I can count at Shang). Though a bit pricey ($80-$120), these skirts are not only flattering and scream hotness, but are basics that come in about any color one could imagine (because you never know when you need an aquamarine mini). After my pay check comes this week, I’ll be purchasing three, but definitely consider Pleasure Doing Business the Eucharist of skirts. Because Spanx are for old, farty people.

No comments:

Post a Comment