8.25.2010

Craziest Tattoos Ever

I love tattoos; but for me, mostly just the subtle, tacky, tramp-stampy ones that no one can see unless you’re going to the beach. I got my first (waves on my left hip) on my eighteenth birthday, and my second (stars on my pelvis) when one of my closest friends, Talia, decided that she wanted to get a heart on her stomach but didn’t want to do it all alone. I also have an anchor in white on my wrist (which no one notices, and is a symbol for not only Rhode Island, but Delta Gamma, my sorority), and a beautiful sun on my hip which my mother made me promise to get done with her the day that she became cancer free. With every tattoo, there’s a special meaning or connection, and while you’ll never see me with the word ‘Cadillac’ down my side like some other Rhode Island guidos, I haven’t written off the idea of adding to my collection. And although I love when a guy has a sleeve (under the one condition that he has biceps) or some kind of symbol on his shoulder, like all good things, definitely think that this ancient form of art has the potential to go to far. After searching the internet for the latest piece to add to my canvas (AKA some fat part of my body so it doesn’t hurt), I stumbled upon some craziness that totally made me rethink the definition of tattoos altogether.
Can you believe a Scandinavian woman really
did this to her tounge?

These crazies in jail thought it'd be a good idea to tattoo
their eyeballs. Because I'm sure those needles are clean...
Can you believe this guy got a tattoo on the roof of his
mouth?
His parents must be so proud.
I'm completely obsessed with Gaga too, but this takes it
to a whole new level.
When you want it to be Halloween every day.



6 comments: