7.29.2011

311 and Sublime in DC Tonight!

As per usual, I never find out about concerts until the week of, so it only figures that I didn't get my life together in time to get tickets to probably the best line up since John Legend and Sade a month ago (which, of course, I didn't get tickets to, either). Yes, taking the stage in Bristow, VA tonight, is 311, with Sublime featuring their new lead singer, Rome (FABULOUS name... I wonder if he was baptized that?), opening for the reggae-rock band. With 311's new tracks sounding like music from their 'Down' days (AKA when I was in fourth grade and wearing JNCOs thinking I was cool), this is sure to be an awesome lineup. For those of you scrounging for tickets still, I've heard through the grapevine that there's still some available on Craig's List, but I don't know for how much. For those of you who are lucky enough to be attending, I'll be living vicariously through you this evening. And remember; if someone passes you something, JUST SAY NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment