7.18.2010

Because Even Kim Kardashian Needs Make-Up...

Aside from Halle Berry, very few people look good with a washed face. And while I get depressed sometimes watching Bravo and E! and seeing all of Hollywood's finest free of eyebags and cellulite, I'm reminded that money, actually, does buy good looks. Yes, if I had someone to glue individual eyelash extensions and give me Victoria Secret Angel waves I, too, could have the potential to be the envy of others in the looks department. Because after I watched The Hills finale with my roommate, Christine, and lost every inkling of self-esteem I had, I decided to Google some of my favorite celebrities to further prove to myself that they weren't exactly stuck with the best genes to look as good as they do. As I further examined the area, I learned that Pamela Anderson spends $10,000 an application from a celebrity make-up artist (which she NEEDS), and that the Kardashian sisters have a whole beauty team that travels with them so that they are not taped for any of their reality stints sans-make up. Does it make any of these stars ugly? For the most part, no. But it does make their roles as stars in the eye of the public much more tangiable. Below are some of my favorite celebutantes with nothing more on their face then the skin they were born with:
Though I love her, it's no wonder Perez calls her Beyowolf sometimes. 

Apparently, they don't sell make-up in certain parts of Louisiana. 

Though she's my all-time favorite, this look totally contradicts her song; she's NOT really lovely, underneath it all. 

Not for anything, but is that even the same person?

Reinforces my point that false eyelashes ARE the Rosetta Stone of beauty.

She forgot her umbrella and all of her makeup washed away. At least she's still wearing the hoops.

A lot of people don't know that I think Marilyn Manson is super talented. But I actually think he's scarier WITHOUT makeup. 

Hopefully, this boosted your self esteem just a little bit, and taught you that with money, a quick nip and a tuck, and rib removal (if you're Marilyn Manson), than you too can have infinite beauty. Just keep a mental note of Kim Kardashian sans make-up next time you open Us Weekly and want to kill yourself.

4 comments: