11.28.2010

Holy Cow, Taylor Swift!

Taylor Swift at the American Music Awards
And we're not talking about the ones one your farm in the middle-of-nowhere Pennsylvania! No, Taylor's clearly been reading my blog, and in taking everything I've said about her under consideration (or in my dreams, at least), has morphed into a totally bangin' celeb! It's so funny what a little bit of bangs, lip plumper, fake eyelashes, and cleavage can do to totally metamorphosize one's look. This just goes to show you how anyone can be a bombshell, but you must first admit that you have the fashion emergency. And while I'm sure Playboy, Maxim, and whatever other magazines try to get girls to pose in their underwear will definitely be putting out countless offers after seeing her in these sex kitten smokey eyes, I'm sure Taylor will continue to maintain her squeeky-clean image to reinforce her love for her teeny bopper fan base (vom). But I'm so proud of her that she's put the effort in, to say the least. Though her flats, curls, and pearl earrings have irritated me for the past two years that she's been in the public eye, that 'Romeo & Juliet' song just sounds so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment