8.05.2011

Stay in Tonight and Watch Insidious!

Because, really, I haven't seen a scarier movie since The Ring. After too much partying throughout the week for many of you, I'm sure that a scary movie night would be a great way to recoup before the weekend's festivities, and I couldn't have picked a better one for you. Incorporating themes of astral projection, demonic possession, children (always a favorite in horror flicks), with an old school, Hitchcock-type flare, Insidious scared me even from the 4'' by 9'' screen on my airplane seat. Even worse? It features music from Tiny Tim's repertoire (for those of you who don't know, he's the falsetto singing, ukelele playing sixties singer who is creepy as all Hell... Google him), which is scary enough in and of itself. Nevertheless, if you're looking to stay in, watching this film is a MUST. You will NOT be able to sleep the night after...

No comments:

Post a Comment