1.14.2013

I Don't like Blondes...

Nor do I particularly care for The Bachelor. However, SEAN LOWE, ladies?!??! If you haven't seen him yet, it doesn't matter WHAT your type is; his Southern charm and ab-tastic ways will definitely have you tuning into ABC (even though you usually consider it to be the most white trash network on modern cable). Having been heart broken by slutty  Emily Maynard (or the former Bachelorette for those of you who do not pick up the Newspaper), Sean was recruited to be the next Bachelor and there couldn't have been a better option! Now, why Sean, you ask?


  1. He doesn't have a gross Redneck-y accent, but still the Southern charm. 
  2. He looks like he could be on the cover of an Abercrombie bag- in a good way!
  3. He doesn't make all of the girls make out with him. 
  4. He doesn't discriminate; Sean has white, black, Asian, and Latina contestants available in his pool of bachelorettes. 
  5. He has good teeth (and there are FEW guys out there who have good teeth)
  6. He's featured Washingtonienne Leslie Murphy on the show; thanks for reppin' us DC girls Sean!
  7. He gets to have hot girls all over him; GOOD FOR YOU, SEAN! ;)
  8. He probably only wears a shirt 10% of the time. I wish I could walk around in a mansion scantily clothed all day- what a life!
If you have yet to tune in, you MUST see Mr. Lowe. Plus it's on Monday night; unless you're going to Industry Night somewhere, there's absolutely no excuse to not turn into Sean Lowe's charm from 8-10. 

1 comment:

  1. I relish, cause I discovered exactly what
    I was having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Also visit my web blog レイバン

    ReplyDelete